235 replies to this topic

#1 EWS

EWS

Unknown

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 07:01 PM

Alright so the obvious first: Canibus, by far the illest emcee, career has been less than spectaular on a commercial level. Now how could this be? Arent the most talented obviously given the limelight? Well normally yes but in canibus case no. You see it wasnt by coincidence that bis was seen as "fell off". There were strong forces from the spirit world keeping bis from truly progressing. Now why would spirits care about bis? Well the answer is now clear. Eminem along with LL Cool J have been using demonic spirits to help their careers and at the same time trying to ruin bis. After even admitting that bis was the illest lyrically, how is it that eminem took Canibus spot as the most lyrical? Well I did the research and come to find that Eminem has been a Huge satanist, putting it right in front of our faces the whole time. Eminem revels in demons and the devil. He loves them. Please do not take my word for it. Watch these videos and form your own opinion. Please this is of extreme importance, some strange stuff is going on here and im sure this is only the tip of whats really going on:

Eminem admitting his fans are devil worshippers, and how hes right next to satan in their thoughts. Admitting how he enjoys giving lucifarian advice to his fans. Shows how the same song where he dissed bis, he gives demonic advice to his fans. He admits here that he knows exactly what hes doing (by being a role model to millions of impressionable children) & he tries to turn his fans into satanic puppets.
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c...-M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Eminem showing how he is possessed by Satan & Demons. Shows how he turns into "Rain Man" when possessed, exactly like Jay-z who claims hes Rain Man when possessed also (all in the video). Explaination of the song "3 Am" and what it really means. Also in this video explains how LL Cool J has used satan for his albums like Exit 13 and The Goat (baphomet):
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c...2Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Video of eminem being possessed (by the Rain Man) and how he uses different accents for each spirit:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c...po&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Eminem explaining D12's album "Devils Night" and how hes been possessed by evil spirits & demons. Also shows em with Satanist Marilyn Manson & Marilyn explaining statanism and how its a good thing. Also shows how Proofs death was a sacrifice and how other entertianers have had deaths (sacrifices) once they allign themselves with evil:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c...WA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Please watch all the videos before you comment. They will definitely change your perception of eminem. As you can see em's into some very dark shit and has been using it all the time to take good rappers like canibus spot.

Edited by Eyes Wide Shut, 07 July 2009 - 11:10 AM.

#2 Harjot

Harjot

The Matrix has you...

• Rippers
  • PipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:30 PM

cool story bro

#3 Layzie

Layzie

Touch my microphone on accident and get murdered on purpose.

• CC Modz
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts
  • Interests:Making beats.

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:46 PM

wow, you been smokin some good shit lately. just give up on hip hop now if you think half of this means anything.

#4 Rip The Ripper

Rip The Ripper

Paradox

• Rippers
  • PipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Music! followed by few other things

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:20 PM

are you fucking kiding me, you beleave this shit for real!? damn man...i feel sorry for you. you know waht devil's night really means right?

Edited by Rip The Reaper, 04 July 2009 - 09:22 PM.

#5 EWS

EWS

Unknown

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE(Layzie1999 @ Jul 4 2009, 06:46 PM) View Post
just give up on hip hop now if you think half of this means anything.

shit I have given up on hip hop as of late. The only new material I listen to is from Bis, Wu, n MF Doom. Everything else I listen to is like golden era hip hop, wu, pac, onyx last days album, jmt. I can tell these new artists are talentless & fake

QUOTE(Rip The Reaper @ Jul 4 2009, 07:20 PM) View Post
you know waht devil's night really means right?

naw why dont you tell me?

Edited by Eyes Wide Shut, 04 July 2009 - 09:47 PM.

#6 Akashic One

Akashic One

• CC Modz
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:52 PM

Eyes, you do realize they're trying to characterize Bis as being apart of this freemasonry agenda, you know that right?

#7 EWS

EWS

Unknown

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE(The Akashic ∞ne @ Jul 4 2009, 07:52 PM) View Post
Eyes, you do realize they're trying to characterize Bis as being apart of this freemasonry agenda, you know that right?

yea in the vids in the other thread? yea bis has nothing to do with THAT masonry going on, I just thought it was cool to see that they used bis when making the video. The fact they used picts from FWTBT and other newer stuff is cool, I mean it shows that bis is still in the thoughts of the people

although i am still researching to find out where bis fits into all of this masonic madness. He definitely has some undercover ish going on

#8 Rip The Ripper

Rip The Ripper

Paradox

• Rippers
  • PipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE(Eyes Wide Shut @ Jul 4 2009, 10:45 PM) View Post
naw why dont you tell me?

google 'detroit devels night' or somthing man if you want details, but its like a celibration that happens the night before halloween, been going on sense like the 80s

Edited by Rip The Reaper, 04 July 2009 - 10:48 PM.

#9 Rip The Ripper

Rip The Ripper

Paradox

• Rippers
  • PipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:04 PM

I thought you'd know more about eminem seeing as how you think he worships the devil

#10 EWS

EWS

Unknown

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:29 PM

Alright just did the knowledge to it. So a celebration before Halloween (satans holiday where ppl dress up like witches & demons) where the detroits loser community burns houses and commit arson. Rad. Now how is that not satanic again?

Then also what about the other facts the videos brought up? 3 Am? Em admitting (from his own voice) that his fans are satanists? Admitting hes been possessed? I mean if you notice EVERYTHING about this man has been satanic since he came into the game. The title "Devil's Night", with a book of matches on the cover supports the theory of arson, but where was all flames on the actual album? That cd was straight trash, just another excuse for eminem to talk about his demons. And allows Em to WORSHIP the DEVIL RIGHT IN FRONT of people, openly, showing his alliance to the initiated yet still remaining a cover to the ignorant public, those who dont even believe that a secret group like the masons could even exist.

Not to mention Proof. Wheres eminems tribute song to him? Wheres eminem condeming the violence that killed his best friend, his mentor. Oh thats right eminem is more into violence than ever on his new cd cuz thats the only thing he knows. He IS the devil, and im sure he wouldnt mind telling you that. Although even when he says it, your blind love for who you perceive him to be will allow you to totally dismiss it and even make excuses for him and his behavior.

#11 Rip The Ripper

Rip The Ripper

Paradox

• Rippers
  • PipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:33 PM

You think if he worshiped the devil....he would say he does your an idiot. Just because he says somthing doesn't mean it's true, he'd be laughing his ass off right now if he seen this. i'm not posting in this thred anymore...dont wanna catch anything

#12 EWS

EWS

Unknown

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE(Rip The Reaper @ Jul 4 2009, 09:33 PM) View Post
You think if he worshiped the devil....he would say he does your an idiot. Just because he says somthing doesn't mean it's true, he'd be laughing his ass off right now if he seen this. i'm not posting in this thred anymore...dont wanna catch anything

LOL now lemme see if I understand you correctly:

You say "if he worshipped the devil he would say he does", then in the next sentence you say "just cuz he says something doesnt make it true".

So I dont understand, you want him to admit it, but then you cant believe what he says. So basically regardless of what proof is out there you are going to just disregard it regardless of how credible it is. That is unless it comes from his own mouth, oh but even then you cant bieleve everything that he says. LOL Sir you are entitled to your own opinion, which is fine, but please have an open mind and see how you are being mind controlled

Edited by Eyes Wide Shut, 04 July 2009 - 11:53 PM.

#13 Layzie

Layzie

• CC Modz
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:18 AM

whats funny is that your using a youtube vid to prove this, and the 3am part was from a movie. not real proof, and by that logic you can call canibus a devil worshipper too. anybody can make a vid like that. thats like when i seen this vid saying jay z was a devil worshipper.<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c...Fo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#14 Higgies Balls

Higgies Balls

The Anointed One

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:25 AM

eminem didn't write a song for proof because he tried and didn't think it was good enough

#15 EWS

EWS

Unknown

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:32 AM

Well the part in the movie is based off of real facts from witchcraft. But you can research 3am or 3pm and see that info is accurate. And jay-z is a HUGE mason/satanist, you can easily do the knowledge on that.

Your not a satanist cuz you mention baphoment once, bis situation is alot more complex than that cuz as we know he was exposing the nwo at first. Then later on he started talking positively about masons.

#16 EWS

EWS

Unknown

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:37 AM

Bis has never said his fans are cult devil worshipers who put him next to SATAN in their thoughts.

Eminem said these words. PLease look at ALL of the facts.

At the end of the day, I just want people to be open and to question the reality the media, education, radio, & politicans give them. Then in the future when em does come out with more devil shit, cuz he will, then we will already be ahead of the curve knowing what hes really about. Wether hes really into that shit, or just sayin it for kicks, look at whats going on in the world and realize that at the end of the day, if you really are a role model to millions of kids why not use that power for good, instead of adding on to all the evil shit thats going on nowadays. There comes a time where you need to be serious. Pac died for this, trying to HELP people, trying to change the world for the better so its only right to expose those who have been selling out and making a mockery of the music that several rappers died for.

Edited by Eyes Wide Shut, 05 July 2009 - 12:50 AM.

#17 EWS

EWS

Unknown

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE(The Xzampster @ Jul 4 2009, 10:56 PM) View Post
lol.gif This is complete crap

At one point in your life, you thought you could follow ems footsteps and become a famous white rapper too didnt you?

Edited by Eyes Wide Shut, 05 July 2009 - 02:04 AM.

#18 Layzie

Layzie

• CC Modz
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 03:46 AM

You ever heard of a movie called rain man? I'm pretty sure that's what him and jay z were refering too. And he called rihanna little miss sunshine, so maybe that's the name of the devil inside her?

#19 EWS

EWS

Unknown

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 04:11 AM

yea ive seen that movie rain man, but why would em & jay be comparing themselves to a retard? In the movie rain man was mentally retarded seems like that would be pretty uncool to compare yourself too. Maybe Rain Man is some sort of code. I dunno very mysterious though for both of them to be referring themselves as this rain man. And notice its only when they are influenced by the "beat" and have no control over what they are writing.

And the fact that they never reffered to themselves as this "rain man" early on in their careers, but only now, when they are made men, is very questionable

Edited by Eyes Wide Shut, 05 July 2009 - 04:12 AM.

#20 XPreNN

XPreNN

Experience

• CC Modz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 04:51 AM

Rain Man was a savant, it's a form of autism, not retardation. They are people whose brain functions allow them to excel greatly in one field, but in most cases cause them to have severe difficulty performing other tasks.

Dustin Hoffman's character was based on Kim Peek, a real-life savant with superhuman memory skills. There are also cases of savants having no or very minor setbacks from their condition, like Daniel Tammet, a mathematics savant who can calculate faster than calculators and learn a new language is a week's time.

With that said, a rapper calling himself 'Rain Man' is most likely using it as a metaphor for being exceptionally good at what he does. Much like when Canibus calls himself a 'Hip-Hop savant' in the song 'RTJ2oo Intro'. ( http://lyricwiki.org..._N_Finity_Intro )

Edited by XPreNN, 05 July 2009 - 04:52 AM.

#21 BaaL

BaaL

PLOOZART

• Rippers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 05:41 AM

this is probably the most successful troll i've seen in a long time. can't say i didn't enjoy it.

#22 JVLN FNGZ

JVLN FNGZ

Cthulhu Hands

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE(Eyes Wide Shut @ Jul 5 2009, 02:01 AM) View Post
Alright so the obvious first: Canibus, by far the illest emcee, career has been less than spectaular on a commercial level. Now how could this be? Arent the most talented obviously given the limelight? Well normally yes

I'm gonna stop you right there, because that's obviously not true. Look at the charts: Black Eyed Peas, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Linkin Park... are they the best and most talented artists in the world? Fuck no.

You also don't seem to understand that Satanism isn't devil worship. Satanists like Anton LaVey don't actually believe in god or satan.

QUOTE(Eyes Wide Shut @ Jul 5 2009, 11:11 AM) View Post
yea ive seen that movie rain man, but why would em & jay be comparing themselves to a retard?

Watch the movie again, this time with the sound on.

#23 EWS

EWS

Unknown

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:10 AM

First off, xprenn very interesting.

you are correct but if they wanted to be savants or geniuses, why not be Einstein or some of the other great thinkers of our time? Why the coincidence that BOTH of these satanic rappers use this term "rain man"? It MUST be some sort of masonic code. Ive never heard Raekwon call himself rain man or any other emcee refer to themselves as a rain man. As they say there are no coincidences so this must be on purpose. If they thought themselves as brilliant, they would refer to brilliant peoples instead of a savant retard. I mean dude was a retard, plain & simple, regardless of what other labels you put on him. Especially for african american rappers, you got marcus garvey, malcom x, clarence 13x, so why choose the rain man when your possessed? Just doesnt make sense unless you look at the whole masonic picture.

Baal, your name means a demon who opposes Christianity so I would expect you to not like threads like this, since it might even expose you. but to call me names is completely uncalled for. Something I would expect from absolutetruth, not you but I understand youve been on vacation, so I will have mercy. The only thing I ask is to not to call me names. I am not a troll, I am a canibus fan who wants to expose those trying to ruin canibus through the 4th dimension. Perhaps im wrong with this thread. Unlikely though since there is sooo much proof, even more than I posted Here. I suggest you look at everything before you reach a judgement. Although they even threw stones at jesus so I expect some criticism. Ridicule is the burden of genius.

#24 BaaL

BaaL

PLOOZART

• Rippers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:30 AM

alright equalinfo. that shit about my screen name was hilarious btw. yeah, obviously that means i'm a satanist

#25 EWS

EWS

Unknown

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:30 AM

QUOTE(JVLN FNGZ @ Jul 5 2009, 04:00 AM) View Post
Satanism isn't devil worship. Satanists like Anton LaVey don't actually believe in god or satan.

Correct they beileve the individual is more important than the whole, therefore they live for themselves instead of trying to help humanity. This sort of thinking, as Anton LaVey says "Do what thou wilt"

I mean damn Rip the Reaper is like "oh he would say if hes possessed" Well in the song rain man he says AS CLEAR AS DAY "my Soul is Possesssed by this Devil" ....I mean damn what more proof do you want? Oh but then you will say "oh you cant believe everything he says". You see how this sick game works. Yes Canibus has spit some sick lyrics but he has NEVER said is SOUL was POSSESSED by the DEVIL. NEVER. and I doubt he would ever say that, I mean why would you? Just like every other rapper whos ever spit, cuz thats not some shit you just say outa nowhere. Thats something you gotta mean, and eminem meant it, so dont call me names, em said it as clear as day. Its ur dumb ass ignoring it, actin like he didnt say it cuz you had some sort of crush on eminem. Dude is a sick satanist plain and simple. And He willl tell you that. Unfortunately ppl are so hopped up on fluoride they wont even believe it when they artists tells them it from their own mouth. Instead they would rather bash me for merely presenting the information.

#26 EWS

EWS

Unknown

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:40 AM

Baal, hey mad niggas on here got crazy avatars, sigs & whatever but ur the only dude who has a clear as day satanic name. And I never said you worship Satan but ur name is a clear indication of what you beileve in, OR what you think is cool.

Baal (sometimes spelled Bael, BaŽl (French), Baell) is a Christian demon. The idea of Baal as one specific demon was prevalent in early Christianity. Early Christianity regarded ancient gods as demons (mere spirits, whether good or evil) and demonology divided the demonic population of Hell in several hierarchies.
Baal is a Christian demon. According to Christian demonology, Baal was ranked as the first and principal king in Hell, ruling over the East. According to some authors Baal is a Duke, with sixty-six legions of demons under his command.
During the English Puritan period, Baal was either compared to Satan or considered his main assistant. According to Francis Barrett, he has the power to make those who invoke him invisible, and to some other demonologists his power is stronger in October. According to some sources, he can make people wise, speaks hoarsely, and carries ashes in his pocket.
The idea of Baal as a demon was created when Christianity turned ancient gods into demons and demonology divided the demonic population of Hell in several hierarchies. Baal, the Semitic god, did not escape, becoming a separate entity from Beelzebub.

#27 EWS

EWS

Unknown

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:47 AM

Again, Eminem says in the song rain man ""my Soul is Possesssed by this Devil" As clear as Day....

Please do not disregard this important information straight from his mouth

#28 BaaL

BaaL

PLOOZART

• Rippers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE(Eyes Wide Shut @ Jul 5 2009, 02:40 PM) View Post
The idea of Baal as a demon was created when Christianity turned ancient gods into demons

wow this supports your point so much!

#29 EWS

EWS

Unknown

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 07:08 AM

Baal lets not get sidetracked with silly debates. Point is Eminem has ADMITTED to be possessed by demons....And im SURE he became the "Rain Man" & was possessed by these same demons when he wrote the Can-I-Bitch song

Dont you see how unfair to canibus this is?

#30 BaaL

BaaL

PLOOZART

• Rippers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 07:18 AM

i apologize. you are right, arguing about my screen name is quite pointless. i still think this thread is a pile of shit though, but i can't really discuss much with you cause none of the vids you linked in your first post can be watched in my country except the first one, which didn't exactly tell me anything new. eminem is and has always been a shock artist and i think it's clear he "just don't give a fuck" about the people, as he even says in his own music. how that would make him a satanist or what it has to do with bis i don't know though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users