#1 Ezekiel Yeshua Al Mahdi

Ezekiel Yeshua Al Mahdi

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1743 posts
  • Interests:Neurogenesis

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:35 AM

http://vault.fbi.gov...t-01-of-04/view

Official FBI website.... Makes you wonder what else is hidden from US(for the non conspiracy believers) smile.gif

#2 Laolu

Laolu

Elohim

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2226 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:49 AM

Interesting, I'll give it a read.

#3 WoLFF

WoLFF

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6177 posts
Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:19 AM

so he isn't dead? huh? que?

#4 Laolu

Laolu

Elohim

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2226 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:22 AM

There are reports of this death in 1960 rather than 1945.

#5 Detective Dotor

Detective Dotor

Unstoppable

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2476 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:46 PM

It means FBI agents believed he didn't died.

#6 Poetic

Poetic

Curriculum 101

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2027 posts
  • Interests:varies

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:47 PM

Exactly what page is this confirmation and death report on?

#7 Agent Lomax

Agent Lomax

Devils Advocate of CC, I Disagree

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:41 PM

Can't read it on my phone for some reason. My bullshit detector is at a level 8 of 10, Ill read it tomorrow and see if it needs calibration.

#8 TheKOSMOS

TheKOSMOS

The Realness

• Rippers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1223 posts
  • Interests:Keepin it real

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:10 PM

hmmm.... i dont know guys...

#9 DatNiggaBers

DatNiggaBers

CC Soldier

• Rippers
  • Pip
  • 377 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:00 PM

I didn't read the whole report (it's long as fuck) but I didn't see anything about The FBI confirming anything about Hitler.
The source was blacked out so we have no way to know how credible of a source it was and nothing in the report is really corroborated by any other witnesses or anything.

Like I said though I didn't read the whole thing.

#10 XPreNN

XPreNN

Experience

• CC Modz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4818 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:47 PM

This report confirms there are stories about Hitler fleeing to Argentina. An interesting report, but not confirmation Hitler actually went to Argentina.

Be careful what you read on Godlikeproductions, Ezek. (assuming that's where you got this link)

#11 Ezekiel Yeshua Al Mahdi

Ezekiel Yeshua Al Mahdi

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1743 posts
  • Interests:Neurogenesis

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:26 PM

Just posting the link to the report on the FBI website. FBI agent(s) wrote this not me I'm just sharing the information you make your conclusion. Not from a random website from the FBI website smile.gif. I thought that would be considered a good source?

http://vault.fbi.gov .... There are things on UFO's, ESP etc its crazy

Edited by Ezekiel Yeshua Al Mahdi, 13 April 2011 - 11:28 PM.

#12 XPreNN

XPreNN

Experience

• CC Modz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4818 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:43 AM

I'm not saying the report is false. I'm saying the thread title does not reflect what is actually written in the report. And I'm saying there is a thread on godlikeproductions with the exact same title.

So basically: the thread I assumed you copied this from had a misleading title. You copying it to this site without changing said title prompted me to conclude you agreed with the title. I was pointing this out in a concise way, which apparently has been misinterpreted by you. Also, I would like to point out that you are not merely posting the link, you are also posting your conclusion in the thread title.

#13 Member 7398

Member 7398

I Love Your Hate

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3545 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:41 AM

This is a very old theory...if he did go to Argentina (like other nazis which one was confirmed) or died in Germany, point is he is DEAD and his some of his kin lives in the USA. I am not clicking on any FBI link, nor do i care if he escaped or we helped him out like we did with Nazi scientists etc. I understand you just wanted to share this interesting perspective to those that are not aware but not only is this theory old its somewhat accepted and dull today. We all know FBI knows about mad shit common people dont. I thought the South Pole mega base theory was more interesting. Please feel free to post more threads, but the reason this theory has weight is because 1 nazi was found there and russia lied 3 times about housing hitlers skull, its dna was of a woman.

#14 Poetic

Poetic

Curriculum 101

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2027 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 04:36 PM

These are documentations of reports made to the FBI claiming sightings of Hitler or knowledge or his whereabouts after April 30, 1945. It is also the correspondences with the people who made these claims. Pretty sure this is because they have to document stuff like that. Try comparing some of the reports to each other- different heights, weights, and physical attributes of 'Hitler'- and made within the same week or month. Interesting read though.

#15 Pits

Pits

Senior Ripper Retriever

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3660 posts
  • Interests:PLOO MIXING

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:06 AM

u think hitlers dead but u got the wrong teeth

#16 MELAkNight

MELAkNight

Hermit, no crabs

• Rippers
  • PipPip
  • 813 posts
  • Interests:No one cares

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:08 AM

QUOTE(CC REPENT NOW!!! @ Apr 15 2011, 05:04 AM) View Post
u think hitlers dead but u got the wrong teeth

I love that line...2 me it's means...like in this case of Hitler...believe what you want but that doesn't change the fact of the matter

#17 Thirdeyenavigation

Thirdeyenavigation

Novice

• Rippers
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:52 PM

He did spend some time somewhere in South America...

Intriguing article with thought provoking arguements:

http://educate-yours...th08may10.shtml

"According to SS General Heinrich Mueller, in his lengthy debriefing to the CIA in 1948 (Gestapo Chief, the 1948 Interrogation of Heinrich Mueller by Gregory Douglas, pub 1995), neither Hitler nor Eva Braun had committed suicide or died in 1945."

"They both left the Berlin bunker on April 22, 1945. On the evening of April 22, Hitler was flown out of Berlin in all likelihood by Hanna Reitsch possibly using a Type Fa 223, twin rotor helicopter to Hoerching airfield, located close to Linz, Austria"

"Doubles for both Hitler and Eva Braun were inserted into the Berlin bunker.....The photographs seen below were taken by the Russian Army on May 2, 1945 and distributed to news organizations around the world. The body is not that of Adolf Hitler, but rather of the Hitler double, Sillip. You will notice that he has a bullet hole in the center of his forehead, rather than the right temple as we are led to believe from numerous re-enactments seen in documentaries and moves when Hitler "shot himself." You will also notice that the body is unburned, which is at complete odds with the fictional account of high ranking German aides burning the bodies of both Hitler and Eva Braun in a shallow grave in the Chancellery garden using gasoline (if you pour gasoline all over a body and then torch it, it's certainly not going to look like this fellow)."

"After taking these photos, the Russian Army burned the corpse and then buried it, only to dig it up a day later and fly the corpse to Moscow under orders from Stalin. Stalin told Churchill and Truman at the Potsdam Conference in July 1945 that the corpse was a double and that Hitler had escaped to Spain. The Russians later found it convenient to go along with the British/American story of the Hitler/Braun suicide hoax."

"Please note that no one WITNESSED the supposed drug suicide by "Eva Braun" or the supposed shooting-suicide of the Hitler double. They were in a SOUNDPROOF room, yet you have a few witnesses claiming that they heard shots, while others who were present in the corridor right outside the door say that they heard NOTHING"

"In the immediate aftermath of the war, Hitler and Eva Braun spent considerable time in South America, but they were later seen in America and Canada from the late 1960s forward. According to SS commando Otto Skorzeny, Hitler spent the last 35 years of his life in Glacier National Park in northwest Montana under the name of William Coates. Hitler died (as William Coates) in Maryland in 2004. He was 114 years old.)."

#18 Beyond

Beyond

The dream state is the playground for the supreme

• Rippers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1773 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:40 AM

According to SS commando Otto Skorzeny, Hitler spent the last 35 years of his life in Glacier National Park in northwest Montana under the name of William Coates. Hitler died (as William Coates) in Maryland in 2004. He was 114 years old.)."

rofl gtfo

#19 Poetic

Poetic

Curriculum 101

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2027 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:57 PM

^ lol.gif

#20 Guest_Barcs_*

Guest_Barcs_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:58 AM

Saddam Hussein also had doubles, which might explain why the one we captured seemed to not really care and even joked around in the courtroom. Maybe he knew we weren't getting the real one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users